Susan Bower ROI
Susan Bower has exhibited regularly at the Royal Academy Summer Exhibition and at the Mall Galleries with most of the leading societies. She was elected a member of the Royal Institute of Oil Painters in 1992 and a member of the Royal Society of British Artists in 1998. Over the years she has been part of many mixed exhibitions and has held one, two and three man shows around the country. Her works are reproduced in many publications, including the front cover of the novel “Pumpkin Eater”, by Penelope Mortimer. Susan has work in the Bridgeman Art Library, and 3 works in the Anthony Petullo collection of Outsider Art in the United States of America.
- The Albany Gallery,Cardiff.
- Manor House Gallery,Chipping Norton.
- The Fosse Gallery.
- Rowley Gallery, Kensington Church Street.
- The Redley Gallery, Tunbridge Wells.
- Waterford Gallery, Hale Cheshire.
- The Sheen Gallery, Richmond Hill.
- Barry Keane Gallery, Henley
- Llewellyn Alexander, London
- Jeremy Barlow Fine Art, Holt
- The Kentmere House Gallery, York
- Lynn Strover Gallery, Cambridge
- The Minster Gallery, Winchester
- Alexander Llewellyn, ROI 1993.
- Royal Institute of Painters in Water Colours Non-Membership Prize 1994, 1995.
- Cuthbert Mill Prize at the RWS in 1994.
- Cuthbert Mill Prize at the RBA in 1996.
- Catto Gallery Award and Daler Rowney Prize RWS 1996.
- Gallery Prize RWS in 1995.
- Alan Gourley Award ROI Award 2000.